Sunday, April 29, 2012

Blog Post 13

                                                 E-Media Fast 
No Television
    This blog post assignment was to not use technology for 24 hours.  I did not think that it would be to hard to give up television or computer for a day, but my cell phone was another story. The first day that I tried I did not use the television, but my phone kept going off so I tried turning it off, this did not work for me. The next day I tried I successfully did not use my iphone or television, but my computer was needed for school work, so there was another fail. Third times a charm you say? Well not for me. Unfortunately I could not successfully complete my third day either. I really do think that this is a good idea to try to do every once in a while. It really makes you think about how much you rely on technology through out your day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment